> Steeleye Span > Records > Peter Knight: Too Late for Shadows
Peter Knight: Too Late for Shadows
Too Late for Shadows
Peter Knight Music PKCD002 (CD, UK, 21 March 2005)
Announcement from Peter’s website:
Featuring an eclectic mix of musical genres, Too Late for Shadows sees Peter departing from the classical overtones of Gemini Cadenza into a personal exploration of multicultural influences.
Traditional English, Irish, French, Eastern and even Aboriginal themes have been imbued with Peter’s customary inventiveness and unique slant.
The album features a balance of improvisation and arrangement, with the added attraction of two traditional pieces that are known and loved by Steeleye Span enthusiasts worldwide.
Peter Knight: violin
- The Lark in the Morning (4.01)
- Sharpe Goes Walkabout (8.25)
- Powdered Wigs and Fountains (3.24)
- The Water Carriers (4.50)
- Betsy Bell and Mary Grey (8.22)
- Lisinsky (6.18)
- Katrina of Moorpark (7.06)
- Too Late for Shadows (6.53)
- Moulin Rogue (2.58)
- The Lark in the Morning (Reprise) (3.55)
All tracks Peter Knight except
Tracks 1, 5, 10 trad. arr. Peter Knight